Wild ramps bring a fresh bright flavor to a hearty breakfast staple. Sweet potato hash is a delicious and hearty way to start the morning. It’s excellent with any style eggs and especially scrumptious with crispy bacon. We hope you enjoy this delicious spring treat!
- 1 bunch wild ramps
- ½ cup your choice of seed or nut (we recommend toasting them)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup flavorful oil (we recommend our sunflower oil)
- ½ cup grated hard cheese (we recommend our basil olive oil asiago)
- Sea salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste
- 1 container Olden sweet potato hash
- High heat cooking oil (like coconut or ghee)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and rough chop ramps.
- Toast seeds/nuts gently in a pan.
- Rough chop the ramps and seeds. Combine in food processor with cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly pour olive oil into top of running food processor and mix until the contents look like a delicious pesto.
- Add the lemon juice and pulse until combined.
Sweet Potato Hash
- Heat cooking oil in a large frying pan.
- Add sweet potato hash and let sit in the pan without stirring to create a soft golden-brown crust.
- Stir gently until potatoes are fork tender.
- Add the salt, pepper and pesto into the pan and stir until combined.